Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” -- Matthew 28:19-20
Lake Ridge Bible Church
We place a high priority on the importance of knowing God, growing together, and going forth to share the love and gospel message of Jesus Christ with others. We'd love for you to join us on this Know, Grow, Go journey.
- KNOW: We KNOW God by coming together to study His Word and applying His teachings in our daily lives.
- GROW: We GROW together by building relationships with other believers through large and small group study and interaction.
- GO: We GO forth in obedience to Jesus' command in the Great Commission to share with others, reproducing in them what God is doing in our lives.
- CHILDREN & YOUTH: from nursery age through high school, our children learn about God and develop wholesome Christian friendships through Sunday school classes and other ministry opportunities
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL: from young adults to senior adults, covering every age and stage of life
- BIBLE STUDIES: weekly during the spring and fall semesters for kids, youth, and adults of all ages
- FAMILIES: an emphasis on inter-generational relationships through fellowship and ministry opportunities
- WOMEN'S & MEN'S MINISTRIES: Bible studies and special events
- HOME TEAMS: small groups meet regularly to provide personal ministry and to promote friendships, discipleship, leadership, and service to others
WEDNESDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES: spring and fall semester Bible studies for adults, youth, and kids; childcare provided for nursery-kindergarten
Our Worship services
The goal of our worship services is to corporately engage as one body in worship to God by using various means such as songs, prayers, readings, and preaching the Word of God.
Through music, we sing songs - both modern and historic - that have rich truth and deep connection to the Word.
Through preaching, we take an expository approach, which leads us to understand the context of God’s word and to apply it in our daily lives as followers of Christ. Occasionally we will do a brief topical study, usually during the summer months.
In every gathering, we seek to facilitate an environment where the grace and work of Christ is magnified and where hearts and minds are changed by the power of God.